Kronos 2" Depth Sounder with Transom Mount Transducer
Polished Stainless Steel Bezel, flat glass lens, Perimeter lighted spun Aluminum dial with Gold and Black graphics.
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 3-199 foot (1-61meters) depth capability, with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision, keel offset and deep and shallow water alarms.
Depth can be read in meters, and feet. With its oversized back-lit display depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exists.
Depth Sounder includes a Faria SN2011 Transom Mount Transducer w/25' cable.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Imperial and Metric Values
- 199 Foot (61m) Depth Capability
- Audible and Visual alarm for Shallow/Deep Water Conditions
- Flat Glass Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Lens
- Stainless Steel Bezel
Factory P/N DS0131
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Series: Kronos
- Gauge Type: Depth Sounder
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 8"W x 8"L WT: 1.9 lbs
- UPC: 759266191501