Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv Preloaded US Offshore BlueChart g3 - LakeV g3 w/GT56UHD-TM [010-02529-01]
ECHOMAP™ Ultra 126sv Preloaded US Offshore BlueChart® g3 - LakeVü g3 with GT56UHD-TM
ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED FOR SUCCESSFUL FISHING
The sunlight-readable 12” touchscreen combo features preloaded BlueChart® g3 charts and LakeVü g3 maps, and the transducer bundle adds CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition scanning sonars.
- The keyed-assist 12” touchscreen puts fishfinding know-how at your fingertips.
- See crisp images of structure and fish in stunning detail.
- Navigate confidently with preloaded BlueChart g3 charts and LakeVü g3 maps.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere with the ActiveCaptain® app1.
- Connect your boat to share data, sonar and charts with your other compatible devices.
- Explore your new favorite spot; create maps on the fly, and tailor them to fit your needs.
Livescope™ Sonar Support
ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv supports a variety of Garmin transducers, including Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar transducers and the Panoptix LiveScope™ LVS12 scanning sonar system (sold separately).
Built-In UHD Sonar
The included GT56 transducer provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. With three scanning sonar frequencies and 20% greater range for our UHD SideVü sonar, you’ll get top performance at all depths.
Vivid Color Palettes
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance2 technology.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community on the Garmin Connect™ app3.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units or ECHOMAP Plus or UHD 7” and 9” units on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them.
NMEA 2000® Network Compatibility
Connect to your compatible autopilots, digital switching, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS, engine data, heading sensors — such as the SteadyCast™ sensor — and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more1.
Force™ Trolling Motor Compatibility
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available4, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
Take It With You
Keep your ECHOMAP Ultra safe and secure. Cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount, which allows you to quickly install and remove your unit.
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 2 (large connector)
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: 1 - LVS sonar, 1-12 pin Scanning sonar
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: None
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
In The Box
- ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv with BlueChart g3 and LakeVü g3 for U.S.
- GT56UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
1 Requires the ActiveCaptain app on your compatible smartphone paired to the ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv
2 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
3 Requires app on your compatible smartphone
4 In compliance with ISO standard 13342
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Screen Size: 12"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Included Transducer: GT56
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 12"W x 16"L WT: 14.85 lbs
- UPC: 753759264550
Owner's Manual (pdf)