Garmin GPSMAP 1243xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart g3 - LakeV g3 w/GT56UHD-TM [010-02367-03/GT56]
GPSMAP® 1243xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart® g3 - LakeVü g3 with GT56UHD-TM
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP® 1243xsv chartplotter. With its high-resolution 12” in-plane switching display, ultra sleek design and vivid sonar color palette, it seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system. GPSMAP 1243xsv also features built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars and supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar as well as fully networkable radar and Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar devices. Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps give you the best of Garmin and Navionics® data — plus Auto Guidance1 technology. Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity, J1939 for engines and the Garmin Marine Network. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix® marine smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls and more.
- Easily integrate with more engines.
- Connect to compatible third-party devices with OneHelm™ digital switching.
- Easily build your marine system using the best of network connectivity.
- Navigate any waters with preloaded mapping and coastal charts.
- See everything below and around your boat with Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar.
- High wide CHIRP traditional sonar delivers target separation like no other.
- Multiple sonar frequencies have you covered — no matter what depth you’re fishing.
- See targets and structure in bright, vivid color.
- Mount this transducer your way — transom or trolling motor.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere1.
Ultra High-Definition Scanning Sonar
Get built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars with vivid, high-contrast color palettes to help distinguish fish from structure. GPSMAP 1243xsv also supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar capabilities.
Ultra High-Definition SideVü Scanning Sonar
See everything the first time with stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. SideVü sonar now has 20% greater range at 1,000 kHz, so you can see even farther than before.
High Wide Chirp Traditional Sonar
Experience remarkably clear target separation and definition up to 800’ below your boat.
Panoptix™ Sonar Support
Pair with Panoptix or Panoptix LiveScope™ easy-to-interpret live sonar (transducer sold separately) to see all around your boat in real time.
Fast, Sharp, Smart
With its ultrasleek design, vivid sonar color palette and high-resolution 12” in-plane switching display, this large format chartplotter/sonar combo offers improved sunlight readability and wide-angle visibility.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Garmin and Navionics® content and Auto Guidance3 technology.
Optional Bluechart® G3 Vision® Charts
Upgrade to our reliable premium charts2, which add even more unparalleled features, such as high-resolution relief shading, to help you on each trip.
Garmin Marine Network
If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP camera video — among them.
NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 Networks
Connect to compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications2, software updates, Garmin Helm™ digital switching, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more4.
Integrated ANT® Technology
Connect with some of your favorite devices, such as quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducers, GNX™ Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
Now you can connect your chartplotter to different kinds of engines, including select Yamaha engines.
This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of select third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching, on one screen.
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 2
- Transducer Ports: 1 (12 Pin)
- NMEA 2000® Port: 1
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- J1939 Port: 1
- Video Input Ports: 1 BNC
- Video Output Ports: 1 HDMI
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
In The Box
- GPSMAP 1243xsv chartplotter
- microSD™ card preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
1 Requires ActiveCaptain app on your compatible smartphone paired to the GPSMAP 1243xsv
2 Sold separately
3 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
4 When paired with your compatible smartphone
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Screen Size: 12"
- Included Transducer: GT56
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 12"L WT: 16.35 lbs