POWER760 4-Channel Amplifier - 760W
Time to stretch your sound muscles with the POWER760 4 channel amplifier. It tops out at 760W of peak power, has a protection circuit that safeguards against short circuits, DC offset and thermal overload, a channel mode selector which allows you to switch from 4, 3 or 2.
It's time to include this audio 4 channel amplifier in your sound system.
- Designed to meet CEA-2006 test standards
- Compact design allows great flexibility in mounting
- MOSFET power supply
- Channel mode selector switch - 4, 3 and 2 channel
- Number of Channels - 4
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20KHz
- 2 Ohm RMS Power Per Channel - 2 x 190W
- 4 Ohm RMS Power Per Channel - 4 x 100W
- 4 Ohm RMS Power Bridge Channel - 4 x 75W
- Overall Dimension (W x H x L) - 9" x 2.5" x 12.5"
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Channels - Available: 4
- Waterproof Rating: Splashproof
- Watts: 760w
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 12"W x 15"L WT: 7.5 lbs
- UPC: 681787016240