On-Board Charger Inlet
Great for Bass Boats! The Marinco On-Board Charger Inlet makes battery charging through an on-board battery charger safer and more convenient. The inlet mounts on the boat's exterior and is hard wired directly to the charger. Just open the flip lid cover and plug an extension cord into the inlet to bring charging power to the boat's batteries. All of the hatches remain closed and locked throughout the charging cycle, adding convenience and security for the boater.
- 125V straight blade inlet
- Low profile cap won't catch fishing line
- Mounts easily to fiberglass and aluminum hulls
- Perma-Lock™ terminals and color coded wire entrance holes make wiring a snap
- UV resistant housing/cap
- Color: Black
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Type: Inlets
- Amperage: 15a
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 9"L WT: 0.35 lbs
- UPC: 093344300424