GP2040-08 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Simrad NSS8 or B&G Zeus Touch 8 & 2 Instruments for 12" Wide Guard
NavPod GP2040 Series - SystemPods for 12" Guards are for mounting one Raymarine C90W or E90W with two 3.6" holes for addtional marine electronics, all in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
Overall Size: 9.5"H x 20.25"W x 6"D
Usable Face: 7.375"H x 17.5"W x 5"D
Max Cutout: 7"H x 17"W
Instrument Cutout: 3.6"
All SailPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
*See Literature tab for an image with dimensions
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- UPC: 659988109757